I'm back... :D
Hello guys! Diana is back again!
I know alot of people yelling for me to update. Okay okay :D
I'm dying to update too!
Just that i just finished my exam and i created facebook with the help of Raisin and Donut :D so i was too obsessed with playing, no time to blog, i so bad right? Hahas.
That mother's day post hahas, cute hor :D
Lets reply people's taqqs okays? I have never replied people's taqqs in a post but i will do so now cause there are too many reply :D
Xin Yi Yo! Hahas yue lai yue ai <333 rocks! Btw, yah i thought i did badly for the chinese oral in the end i got okay marks!
Xiu Qi Hahas, yeah, mothers day was cool. woah, you say JIE JIAN will lessen parents' burden! so good, i didn't think of that...
Pak TonyKoh Okay...
Jin Hong (Kiasu Blue) Yo! Of course i remember you ! :D hahas. Your shared blog was nice!
Juliana Hi les! Sorry so long never tag your blog le, because of exams lor! Make me so stressed! Anyways, i miss you too! Yeah, lets go out in the June Hols!
Done!
Btw, i did
BADLY for my MYEs like yeah, i failed a subject. Cannot believe it hor? Yah i think you can guess what subject is that lor. maths lah! Urgh, so pai-seh. I shall not state my marks here cause its private. LOLs. My parents cut down my com time! I can use com today only cause i did maths assesment. Urgh! Maths Maths and more Maths! Die le lah, i really did not understand the "Let x be blah ." thing lor. As for the other subjects..... Also no hope. Although i didn't fail, its still border line! 60 smething like that. No A1!!! Ahhhhhhhs. Now i am pinning my hopes on English. I haven't get my El results yet so pray hard that its good.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! yesterday i talked to Xiany on the phone, hahas, last time rainy day met was in the library
studying :D i want meet them at FGP!!! But then my mum don't allow me to go escape! !!!!!!!!! Urgh! I tell her how much i wish to meet my fwnz, she say can go somewhere near like Jas house, also no need pay $$. But then Xiany they all already make plans already!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Okays, so thats all.
Pray for the best for
everything.