SO MUCH FOR BEING SOO HAPPPY.
SO MUCH FOR BEING SO HAPPY.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.So what if i knew let x be blah?I'm still gonna fail!And its TRUE.AAAHHHHHH!!!Paper 1 is acceptable, i think maybe can get 40.PAPER 2???!!!UGH.I thought it'd be easier cause can use calculator.NOPE.ALL the *king ALGEBRA.I dun understand at all!!Help!!!sobs.I'm so gonna flunk the test.AGH.Maths and Chinese die le.English? I put all my hopes in it man.but that dosen't mean i'll do well.No. No. No.OKays so forget about all that, on sat i changed my blog music.
cool? got yue lai yue ai, momo, we're all in this together, what i've been looking for, all for one, this is me, play my music and s.o.s
All my favourites!!
YAy! ooh, but then no Gabriella and troy songs hor? I accidentally crossed out can i have this dance. sheesh. sowwie.
So now maths english and chinese are over, left with science and oral(s)?
yup, i soo look forward to tmr!
NOOO schoool!!!
yay! I can go library study with Rachee and Xiany!
Hooraysss!
Wed is science and no more papers!! YAY!
(though it will be shocking to receive the results...)
Then on 9 March. Its gonna be a special day...
Why? cause
(a) Ai jiu zai yi qi ( momo) Last episode! ( and second last)
Yay! i soo wanna know who momo goes with! Mars or Ah gump?
(b) Mother's day Family Gathering!
Yay! At my house! i think its too cram :
But nvm, got cake ( i keep telling my parents to buy chocolate cake, oreo cake or tiramisu cake, they ignore me, buy coffee cake :( (Not that i dun like coffee, but i prefer sweet stuff...)they were deciding on green tea but luckily never buy that one...)
Kays, so that's about it today, bubyees ! :P