I want to sleep.......
Ahhhhhs, school has re-opened and i am so damn tired cause i need to chiong my hw.
Don't misunderstand.
I did
NOT slack.Okays, maybe i did.
I dunno.
Its been a busy holiday.
I dun have time to finish my hw!!
Okays so whay am i posting now?
Am i gonna give uo and get a scolding from Mr Ng Thian Lye?
Arshhhhhhhhhhh!
NO, i'm not.
Okays, so maybe i am.
I'm left with
2 and a half book reviews.500 words each.
One sunyatsen idiotic project.
I went to church retreat so i didn't get to go wan qing yuan to see sun zhong shan. Now, there is a freaking project that requires me to do a ppt and a report on sun zhong shan and i don't know how to do. My group members don't know how to help me. Its supposed to be a group work, but some how, i have to do the ppt, MAYBE BECAUSE I'M THE LEADER? sad. I'm not even 1/10 done. I only created a music video of the photos Xiu qi send me. :(
Luckily i am done with el and maths. Lucky me. Raisin must be chionging english now cause m wong said if we don hand uo by tmr we need to walk home and take. Sad.
Today there was not AYG. SAD. cause got lesson. Okay, maybe there was AYG. BUT there was lesson too. sad lah, we're supposed to celebrate the whole of today! Celebrate YOUTH day, racial harmony day, AYG day? But they were all cancelled because a freaking H1N1 so we got lesson.
We changed science teacher, it was a she(miss ye), she's quite ok, at least she's young, unlike mrs ng. She's just left nanyang girls to come teach us cause she shifted house. I was actually paying attention to her (:
Maths today was boring. Boring is not the right word, i didn't understand much lah, but lucky donut explained to me, or else i will never understand maths. -.-
Today need to take temp 2 times, sigh, are they taking this too seriously?
At the end of the lesson, we had AYG, i cheered loudly when i saw mrs cheah running. (Towards me?) No lah. I was shooed away my mr carlsen hahas :D
Then miss wong let us here the song asian's youths for 3 times, we were so sick of it. She says she enjoys it. We were like o.O?
Then she was reading teenage magazine. Inside got a BOF poster, she say, " My first boyfriend is pan wei buo" this we all know cause she told us at the start of the year "My second boyfriend is this" she points too Yoon Ji Hoo. (: Ms wong's so cool! I like Ji Hoo the most outta the 4 (: dunno why so many people like Yi jeong more. But yi jeong is okay. no hard feelings eh?
hahas (:
Are you wondering why the smiles are increasing?
Because i am done with sunyatsen! I'm push the job to Jia Boon. :D yay ness!
But i still have
2 and a half of book review. :S
Never mind!
Gambatte! Jia YOU! Ajaaaaa! Maju!
That sounds like Esther (:
ANyway, go for it! I'M CONFIDENT I CAN FINISH!
That sounds like me?
Hahas, gtg byee!!
OOh, now 10 o'clock le ah?
Maybe i'll finish at 12?