Hey man! hi hi
I wanted to post ytd budden got the ****ing e-learning lah
Made me be on the com for 12 pathetic hours!
They say must hand up by what? 3pm or what?
How can we probably finish in what 3hours?
Siao. SO many LA.
Die man, i from 11.30am do til like what? 8pm eh.
they want my life ar?
My father say," waah, later the bill increase"
I want to say ask the school pay la
or even better ask
Ms Debeeratiii pay or whatever is her name lah.
She gib us so many e-learning until i want to die le lah.
Today i slack lah. Who wants to do more hw after the *vomit blood* e-learning.
I'm supposed to do Hist and Cl.
Dun you worry man, i'll finish it by today.
I WANT TO WATCH BOF!!!
LOL. I love sats the most as there is BOF. Though i watch dunno how many times alr, i still wanna watch lah. Cause its super nice <3333
Buddden, i cannot compare with how much i <333333333333333333 HSM!!!!!!!!
High school Muscial rocks!agree? agree agree agree?
yay yay yay.
YOu know i told you i was slacking today, i listen to all the HSM songs.
You know how long i nvr listen HSM songs le mah?
Like gonna one month le lei!
SO LONG!
Then i listen OMG! They rock!
ALL THE SONGS!
Don't you think so too?
yes right?
Now, my HP still playing the song lah, right here right now,
ROCKS!
hahas okays. Now i need to create what chinese blog and do what ri ji or WTC* is that lor.
* What The Crap. Copy righted Esther Chongy. But she says i can use it :D
Then got history. Die. You know I am the HISTORY REP? That day i go pass up the project to Ms Kokila then she say ,ok you'll be the History Rep. I was like WTH? How can i be a history rep when i dun even know wth is history???????!! Urgh. Yeah, as i was saying got history e-learning and like i know andything liddat lah. How to do?!
Haix...
Never mind.
Now, stick to the status quo.
NONONONO!stick to the stuff you know, if u wanna be cool, follow one simple rule dun mess with the flow, NONO o o... STICK TO THE STATUS QUO!
This is not what i want,
This is not what i plannnnnned,
and i just got to saaaaaaaay,
I DO NOT understand,
something is reallii,
somethin's not right,
REALLY, Wronggggggg
and we gotta get things back where they're belong ong ong ong
WE can do it!
Stick with what you know.
We can do it!
she has gotta go.
We can do it!
Keep your voice down low.
Not another word,
No!
Not another sound,
No!
EVERYBODY QUIET!
LOL look up thats muh fav. Part. Ask rachee and Xiany. They'll know, i used to sing it at school everytime!
That's all fer today, i guess.
No no no! Stick to the stuff you know.........