Heyloews.
My blog is so dead
so i am posting.
I m a loser.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/
theres oral tomorrow
I made notes
Then theres GR test i am watching the super scary vid
"contaminated"
Now.
Its so damn freaking me oout.
" MOTH GENES ARE BEING FUSED WITH POTATOES"
swear i wun buy potatoes from india again.
Ew.
Anywyas, i am dying...
See i am blogging about death
so you must watch out
gimme counselling
random
okays
I am so stress cause exams are nearer.
I never on com for weeks liao.
And now i haven't done maths!!
Loser.
"HI i am a loser"
Raisin's fav. sentence.
I went to draw the polydents in the notes when i'm supposed to draw it on foolscap or blank paper.
ARRGGHHH.
So tmr got el oral.
yay.
Hope i dun get dabarata the prata No offense.
Cause she talk i dun understand,
I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Loser.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Should i transfer school?
NVM
bet u dun understand 3/4 of what i am blogging in this post.
Me too.
Lets sleep.
Byyee