helloh Helloh [:
LONG TIME NO SEEE :D
Yay hahas finally posting.
I know you miss me. ^^
Okays Haix stress again need to study la ct and need to do the postcard thing
OH AND alot of thinggys happened.
1. I lost raisin's present I CUN FIND ITTTTTTT OMIIGOSH.
2. Yestherday i was goin to my grandma house then i ask my sis how to do maths qn 120 and....
here goes.
(a^1/2 + a^1/2) + (a^1/2 - a^1/2)
= 2 square root a +0
= 2 square root a!
YAY I KNOW HOW TO DO LIAO.
Yesterday cause of this thingy i was so pissed cause my parents were complaining about how bad my maths is and wanted me to send me to tuition. URGH. Hello? Then i wanted to cry cause i know i was trying my best for maths already. Then my sis was like "tsk tsk so emotional" URGH. Haix but i decided to forget it when i saw my granddad cause he was so skinny i cun even describe and so i decided i had to appreciate my family (: so i was so good to my sis and i gave her chicken skinn. YAY I SO GOOD. Zzz stop self-praising i know.
Oh and wait til i get a2 for maths. Humph. I WILL DUN WORRY. Thats my aim.
3. I havent done HW!! MEIWEN AND POSTCARD AND STUDY CT! ( i done maths hahas)
4. Jasmine ask me to research about SHINee (Jong Hyun) HAHAHAS they're so cute :D
Jong Hyun Tae min Onew Min Ho and Key ^^
5. I BOUGHT TEENAGE (feb) :D :D :D GOT SHINee POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and justin bieber (:
6. I LOVE NEW CHOCOLATE PHONE I'M SO GONNA BUY IT :D :D I LOVE IT CAUSE GIRL GENERATION ADVERTISED IT (: See my blog music for the mv. ^^ maybe the mixpod go crazy again hahas.
THATS ALL. need to chiong postcard. frankly speaking i havent even started yet. Hmms. Oh and i have a sore throat which is freaking irritating. Okays gtg bye