Howdy peeps!
LOL. That sounds so farmish! Aiyah see i so long never on comp then i got another like 8 more mails in google apps! Urgh, i'm like soooooooo behind time. Anyway Mrs Terrence was supposed to send an email to us about globalconference but unfortunately she didnt so what am i supposed to do?! Sighs. Never mind, i shall chill and drink my sparkling H-TWO-O apple flavour drink i bring back from NDP 2 days ago and i dun even care if its spoilt. LOL. Speaking about NDP, i'm still the freaking reserve!!!! AHHHH :O. Okayy dun use the word 'freaking' cause it means the f word. Okay whadevar. Anyways, i plan to skip the globalconference next sat to go for NDP and pray that someone falls out then i can be in the contingent!!! YAY! Btw you know imma getting contacts if i get into the contingent?! YAY!!! Cause my specs keep falling down when i standing then i am not supposed to move in contingent so i cun push it up and so i told my dad to buy me contacts! AHA! Ok i sound so vain. Haha, you jealous? No lah JK JK. Anyway i like asking alot of things from my dad, cause ya see, from the cheapest, i need to buy deodorant cause my sister apparently thinks i have B.O. after i come back from NDP. Then i changing phone next month, cause my contract end, then i think i buying laptop cause you see this comp is so lag. Then i need braces cause my mum apparently thinks my teeth are not straight and now contacts! Phew so many things, so much money gone! Haha, i'm gonna be bankrupt soon. Not me, actually...
HAiyo actually today supposed to go watch movie with esther and gang budden i havent done duhougan, left abit lah i know! I'm gonna finish by today, you shall see. Yah, so cannot go out. So now my only entertainment is comp and TV. :P But supposedly imma supposed to be chionging duhougan. Okayyy i'm gonna chiong later, SEE I SO SLACK.
OH OH OH OH OH i just remembered what day is today, why i can so slacck go and on comp and blog. Its..........
YOUTH DAYYYY!!! HAppy youth day to all my fellow youths! :D :D :D. Actually its not so nice to be a youth, SEE i'm an example of a real stressed out youth. NO NO i'm not a youth, I'M STILL A CHILD. I'll refuse to admit that i am a youth. Hmph. And the saddest thing is i dun get to celebrate childrens' day! Urgh. While children get to celebrate youth day, youths dun get to celebrate childrens' day! Unfair treatment siah. So i say, imma child. i'm only 4 yers old.
OH OH tell you something amazing, i just figured it out. I'm actually 13 years, 185 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes and 2 seconds now!!! Okay now its 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7. Oh whatever.
OMD I JUST REALISED i just told you my real age. AHHH! But its cool isnt it? Now i'm lets see, 13 years, 185 days, 13 hours, 41 minutes and 20 seconds!! This rocks manz!
Okays. i'm lame i know. OH MY DOG. i remembered something that is so pissing off!!!! YOU KNOW, MY ARGENTINA WAS ACTUALLY TRASHED BY GERMANY 4-0?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. KNOW. YOU. CUN. BELIEVE. IT. TOO. How can that be? :'((((( I can't believe Ghana, Spain, Netherlands actually got into the semi finals and argentina didnt. AIYAHHHH! Argentina is much much much better lor, hello? But i think they screwed up on that day cause germany was apparently blocking all the goodie players like Lionel Messi and not letting him score. HUMPH. Annoying. All because of that stupid sotong lah, go and choose germany. I dun believe in that sotong. I suspect very highly that the sotong owner wanted to make his sotong famous, so they record down what the sotong thinks will be the winner of the match in this case, Germany and then go and bribe its opponent, Argentina to lose. Otherwise where got sotong so clever one? Okayy whatever lah. Argentina so poor thing, like Brazil liddat, actually the skills better, but then on that day screw up then lost to some opponent which they can actually beat. The poor coach i forgot whats his name i think its mahadona? he cried when argentina lost. Haix. Poor guy. I still cannot believe argentina lose! You know what my dad did? Cause my house got this football paper then we need to write in the countries and at the top got this blank for the ultimate winner and he wrote big big with a marker pen: GERMANY. And me and my sister were like urgh. But never mind, actually, you know Germany actually got some hot guys too? Cool huh, but if i support germany then i'll be very bad to argentina. Okayy this is called irony. I learnt it from LA lesson. LOL but anyways, i'm neutral now since argentina is out i dun support anyone, but its quite obvious now that germany will win lah. Okayy forget about football, i cun believe i blogged so much about this.
Okie, so zats all man. See you later. I mean very much later, i know. OH OH OH CJB: I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT ITS PYTHATGORAS' THEORUM AND KNOW YOU'RE TELLIN ME ITS PYTHAGORAS' THEOReM?
OH shucks. Its really theorEm with an E. ANd for all my practices i actually wrote with a U. Including my homework. which means i have to change all the Us to Es. AHHHHHHHHHHH! I told you i din like math. Why did this pythagoras go and create some weird thing to increase my stress level?
Forget it, i shall go facebook for a second then shut the comp and change to E. GUUUDDAABAAII. (goodbye).